Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two Shows this Weekend



It is a little crazy around here. I have never done two shows at the same time. I have divided the driveway in half. One show is one half of the driveway, with the appropriate vehicle, and the other show is on the other side with it's vehicle. A little crazy. I just hope when I get to the first show, I have all the right stuff!!!


The first show is Walnut Creek, which is Friday and Saturday, and then on Sunday I will be in Saratoga at the Rotary show.

There are links to maps to the right here. Hope you can make one of these shows!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.