Saturday, April 2, 2011

2011 Rings


Well here is the first ring I have sold this year. I did do rings several years ago, and I may do some of that style again, but I am really having fun playing with the silver. What a time to play with silver. The cost of silver has tripled in the past year or so. But, I feel like doing it, so what else can I do?? This is a large ring, as you can tell, with a glass cabacon. I entertained the thought of keeping it, since it is so unusual, but of course that thought went away. A long time customer bought this, and it fit her perfectly, so I guess I really made it for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.