Saturday, May 30, 2009

Organizing

I am always in the throes of my organizational dis-ability. I just bought an old car-parts metal cabinet for my studio, and it will hold lots of individual containers, so hopefully I can get my bizillion beads more organized. I bought 80 small plastic boxes on ebay, and 24 tupperware-like clear containers at the dollar store, so this is the beginning. It will be interesting to see when these are filled up, and I need to go back to the dollar store. Of course, now I am trying to find the logical organization of what should go in what size container. This could take a while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.