Thursday, May 7, 2009

Learning Curve

I always have a problem with the learning curve. How long does this go on??? Really.
I have been making glass now for .....13 years??? But I learned a new thing during a very busy time........the thermometer that goes into the kiln to regulate the temperature CAN FALL OUT. So this was a lesson that cost a day's worth of glass, and with so many shows last month, I didn't spend much time at the torch. So there we go. Another lesson learned the hard way. I am going to look hard for a lesson now that I have learned the easy way so I can post about that. I also want to make sure that it is possible to learn the easy way. Keep tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.