Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sacramento This Weekend

I'll be in Sacramento this weekend at the 51st Annual Art Fiesta at the Town & Country Shopping Center. I am in canopy row, which you can see from the grocery store there ( Cost Less???) and it is behind the Mexican Restaurant. All of the art booths are scattered around the shopping center, but there is only one site with canopys. Click on the link to the right for a map. I mapquested Trader Joe's there ( which is across from the Mexican restaurant)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.