Monday, April 27, 2009

Day After

We got home late last night after the three day Walnut Creek show, but the sky was a only dark blue, not black!! If we drove straight home, instead of stopping for dinner, we would have been home before dark, which would have been thrilling.
Before we moved down from the mountains, we wouldn't get home from a show until Monday afternoon. Now we have all of Monday at home to recover from the show. This is really a great lifestyle change for us. I do work a little however. There is a lot of paperwork to do, and I try to organize my orders before all memory of them has left. ( This isn't alway successful.) Today I may even try to clean up the studio a bit, so when I get started tomorrow morning, it won't be quite so chaotic. This is my free time....and I am just hanging out. What a new thing to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.