Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Walnut Creek This Weekend

It's a busy time. With back-to-back shows, I have forgotten to send out my postcards for Walnut Creek. I will send a few out today, but I won't get everyone. Emails will go out!!!
I have had some fun in the studio, working with more of the new stuff I bought this year at the Tucson Gem Show. Now, I can see I what I should have bought more of , and what I perhaps shouldn't have bought at all! I got a few strands of an unusual glass, and I made two related, but different, necklaces out of it. I will try to post a photo, especially since there are just two of these available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.