Tuesday, March 31, 2009

San Francisco, West Portal Neighborhood Show this Weekend

It looks like the weather will be great this coming weekend for the West Portal show. One year the weather here was so cold, I actually cried.

This show is Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My booth is in front of Starbucks. Click on the maplink to the right if you need directions.

I need to get to the studio!!! If I get a good photo, I will post some new pieces I have done for this show, so check back in a day or so.

Hope to see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.