Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring

This beautiful beautiful day is such a distraction!! Yesterday I spent 3 hours digging in the dirt, and it was just fantastic! I haven't had a garden for....12 years?? So I forgot how much I love the dirt.

Another distraction I didn't need, so I am trying to reframe this. I used to pretend that making jewelry was my hobby, and selling it was my livelihood. I think I will move gardening into the hobby position, jewelry into the avocation position, and hope I still have a livelihood!!! New pictures coming...soon.

San Francisco show at Fort Mason is next weekend. I want to soak up this sun, since going to San Francisco can be like going to Antarctica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.