Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Visualizing Rain

I did some gardening ( weeding really) yesterday, so I am ready to get back in the studio.
I am just visualizing that our much needed April rains will come during the week. I have three outdoor shows on the weekends in April, and since we need the rain so badly, I am just seeing lots of rain during the week.
It seems there is always a downside to self-serving wishes. What about all of the commuters during the week that would have to battle the rains??? hummm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.