Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Crazy Eights" Clearance Sale in Redwood City

As some of you know, I have been relocating my studio for a few months, SOOOO...it seems the perfect time to have another STUDIO CLEARANCE SALE!! There will be lots of odds and ends, designs that never made it to the shows, overstocked beads and SECONDS!!! I love seconds, so I hope you do too. These are mostly glass pendants that have a flaw, so I wouldn't take them to a show, but I will discount them at this show.
I had the first Clearance Sale last month, and since then I have discovered bags and boxes of things that I will have at this Clearance Sale. I will post directions and addresses soon.
The show is a holiday bazaar at St. Pius Church in Redwood City, on Sunday, December 7. The church is located on Woodside Road. I will ad a map link and address on the next post.
I am going to call this the Crazy Eights Sale, because every price that ends in an "8" is half off!!! I'll count the necklaces and see how many there are. I think I just wired up about 30 heart pendants that will be discounted. More info tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.