Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Did you miss the sale?

If you missed the last sale, send me an email, and I can post some more pictures here of pieces I have left at HALF OFF. Let me know colors you like or stones, or pieces that are sold.
Maybe I could just post more pictures!!!!
I am sorry I didn't get the postcards out in time for people to plan ahead to attend the sale. I just wasn't functioning well the week prior, and as a result, things didn't get done.
I have heard of one artist, a potter, who takes one month off in the winter. This may sound luxurious, but believe me when I tell you she does about 50 shows in the other 11 months, so she really needs it. During that month, however, she says she will work here and there, and put the finished pots in her private "bank", and when she wants to take a day off, or is sick, she can make a "withdrawal" of work to get her through a show. I thought this was amazing. So perhaps, I need a Fun Girls Jewelry Bank, and the same principle could apply!!
How about a Fun Girls Credit Card?????
WRONG IDEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.