Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Crazy Eights" Studio Clearance Sale

Where: The Fitzsimmon Center at St. Pius Church
1100 Woodside Road, Redwood City

When: Sunday, December 7th, 10-5 ......One Day ONLY

How: The sale price of HALF OFF all prices ending with an "8" will not be posted .
therefore, if someone hasn't received my card or email, they won't know about the
sale pricing. I intended the sale prices to be for my regular customers.

I have about 40 "seconds" glass heart and misc. pendants, and about 40 necklaces, with more odd ball things thrown in for fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.