Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Walnut Creek this Weekend

I will be downtown Walnut Creek this coming weekend, Saturday and Sunday. They used to have this show on Friday too, but now it is just the two days. I am in front of the Silk Road Restaurant near the intersection of Bonanza. There is a link to a map of the location to the right. It looks like the weather will be good, so bring your sunblock and come to one of the new shopping meccas of Northern California! I hope I get a chance to see the new Neiman Marcus while I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.