Tuesday, April 10, 2012

San Francisco This Weekend

I'll be in the West Portal Ave. neighborhood of San Francisco this coming weekend. The show starts on Friday, but that day may get rained out, in which case we will show back up Saturday morning and try again. My booth is right in front of Starbucks on the corner of Vicente and West Portal. What a great spot!! I break the bank this weekend, indulging in all the Starbucks treats I want. This, however, does NOT include sugar. They have a great new little snack that has cold  Hericot Verts that is fabulous (Green beans to most of us).
I have signed up for Pinterest, and I find it pretty interesting. Another great way to waste time on the internet!! I am not sure if you "friend" me there or not, but I am looking forward to putting my favorite jewelers on there from around the globe. It will be a slow process but I would love to show you the creators that I think are tops in the entire world!!
I may go hunt one up on the internet right now and post a picture...on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. interesting post. Now you can use this b2b portal to promote stone jewelry import & export business.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.