Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Orinda Holiday Show This Saturday Nov. 6, 2010

I'll be back in Orinda this Saturday at the Community Center for their Holiday Bazaar.
They brought the show back this year after having been cancelled last year. It is only on Saturday this year.
It is a fun little show. Not everything is handmade, as it isn't an arts and crafts show, but there are the usual knitters that sprout when it gets cold, Narsai David food stuffs are there, and it is just a little different from the shows I regularly do. I will put a link to a map on the left if you need directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.