Friday, November 19, 2010

Fun Show Special at the Crocker Art Show Thanksgiving Weekend


Here is a fun reason to be on my email list. The first 10 people to come to my booth bearing a copy of my email will get one of these fun felted bags with a silver polishing cloth inside. How fun is that? No purchase necessary for this, but you will have to bring a copy of my newsletter. If you aren't currently getting my newsletter, there is a link above where you can add yourself. You will need to add yourself by Thanksgiving around 5pm in order to receive the email in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.