Friday, November 19, 2010

The Bruno Room at the Crocker Holiday Show

It is so hard to believe the holidays are upon us. WHEW. What a year!!! It is cold and rainy outside right now, just like winter should be.
If it's Thanksgiving, it is time for the Crocker Art Museum Holiday Art & Crafts Festival. They hold this event at the Scottish Rite Building in Sacramento. I will put a link on my blog soon with a map to the location.
I will be in a small room off of the Atrium, called the Bruno Room. In the past, they had artists in the lobby, in the main auditorium and in the Bruno Room, so I can only assume this year will be the same.
I will have a Crocker "Show Special", but I am still working on it, so come back in an hour or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.