Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Crocker Preferred Customer Show Special

I've done a lot of these fun roll on bracelets for the Crocker "Show Special". Buy any two bracelets, and get a free pair of $29 earrings. You must have a coupon to recieve the show special, so click on the newsletter link above, and sign yourself up for my newsletter. I will send you the Crocker Newsletter containing the coupon by Thanksgiving evening....
Don't forget that the first 10 Fun Girls that present me with the coupon receive the gift felted bag containing a silver polishing cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.