Thursday, October 15, 2009

Winter White- Blankets With Your Menu


Do they do "Winter White" in California, or is that just an eastern thing??
Back East this was the time of year that wool sweaters and skirts came into the stores. One's choice of clothes changed dramatically.
My stepdaughter is in Berlin, ( Germany, not Ohio ) and being a native Californian, I am afraid she is facing the stark realities of a real winter. She needed help to buy functional hats and winter clothes.
It was a fun thing to hear, however that it wasn't too cold in Berlin, only in the high 30's or 40's! She said people were still eating in the outdoor cafes.....the restaurants provided blankets, so everyone was eating wrapped in the blanket. I would love to see a video of this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.