Wednesday, October 7, 2009

San Carlos Art & Wine Festival

My booth at San Carlos is on the corner of Laurel and Cherry, #178, facing east. I am very close to Alta, the clothing store.
I should read the paperwork on this show. I think it is an Art & Wine show, but there may not be wine. This could be a big disappointment for some people, so I should have this info correct. Please take it under advisement, there may be no wine. There is music however, which I hope my booth is a good distance away from.
Hope you can make it! I will try to post pictures of new work in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.