Thursday, October 15, 2009

Menlo Park this Friday Saturday & Sunday

This weekend is the sidewalk Menlo Park show. I am on the corner of Chestnut and Santa Cruz Ave., in front of a bank that I can't remember the name of. It is a new location for me at this show, up the block from my old booth location. It is sunnier!!
I hope to post a few pictures, but time is running out. We got home late Sunday night from the last show, and the storm knocked off a day of work. It was like a hurricane here!! I was afraid to work in my studio with the wind and rain. There are power lines over my studio, and I was afraid I would get electrocuted!
Idid get some new things done, so I will try to get at least one photo up here. I didn't have time for any new glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.