Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life Returns to Normal before Lafayette.

It is amazing how I am counting on my computer more and more for my business. So, when my USB port seemed to QUIT ( except for the printer, which, WHO KNOWS WHY?) it means I couldn't listen to my audio books, no skpe-ing, and no posting pictures to this blog. Frustrated, thinking of the additional stop at Best Buy in the East Bay for the Geek Squad repair, I tried to look on the bright side. It would give me a little extra time to make work for the Lafayette show this weekend. No new pictures on my blog, but, I could actually make more jewelry!!

Laying in bed last night, I had a brief thought that perhaps I had more USB ports on my laptop.
For those of you over 50, you may know what I mean when I say that this thought went immediately out of my head. However, this morning when I plugged in my microphone for a phone call, there to my amazement were TWO more USB ports. Life has returned to normal. So I am looking forward to posting some new pictures of work before Lafayette this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.