Sunday, September 13, 2009

A BIG Fun Thing

Shitmydadsays - on Twitter!
...A Great Twitter --Twit.. or --Tweet???? It's on Twitter anyhow. So am I, not that I give great belly laughs. I think I am Fungirlsjewels. All these online things are so confusing to us boomers. God that sounds horrible.
I love the dad in Shitmydadsays. He cusses more than me, and he makes cussing socially acceptable. He is so funny!! His son Justin is the author of these tweets, and I heard he has been given a book deal because they are so funny.
Love it!! Truly a Fun Thing for FUN PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.