Friday, September 4, 2009

Kings Mountain Change of Location


My booth at Kings Mountain this year will be two down ( or up?) from last year. My husband will be in my old location, so this is a good thing. We are on the parking lot of the firehouse, which, when you enter the show, is up the paved driveway hill at the entrance to the show.

I have a lot of new work for this show, so I am pretty excited. I have a new bead style that only happened a few days ago, so I will have to take orders on them if they are popular.

We are leaving today to set up the show......hope you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.