Friday, September 11, 2009

Lafayette Art & Wine Festival- No Orinda in 2009


Sept. 19 & 20, I will be in Lafayette for the first time, on Mt. Diablo Blvd. for the annual Art & Wine Festival. My booth number is 369, and I have a link to the right where I have guestimated where this booth is likely located at the show. The hours are from 10-7 on Saturday, and 10-6 on Sunday. Long day on Saturday!!!!


I usually do a little show in Orinda in November, but that show has been cancelled, so this is my LaMorinda show for 2009. No Rec Center this year in Orinda!! This is sad news. That was always a fun little show.


Hope you can make it!! If you see something on this blog you would like me to hold for you, call my cell at 650-814-6966 ( it doesn't take messages...sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.