Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mapquest Change??

So did Mapquest change something or am I just too fried to copy the map link like I have been doing for the past year???
So no link to the map......
My space at Menlo Park this weekend is facing south on Santa Cruz Ave, just west of Starbucks that is on the corner of Curtis. I can see Starbucks from my booth, I think!! It is closer to El Camino than my usual spot at the sidewalk shows.
I also was wondering why I was getting more work done than usual....and then, I remembered that I FORGOT to mail out the postcards! So a few people will get one tomorrow.
I would like to think I will post some new photos of new work but.....?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.