Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Burlingame Art in the Park

I guess I forgot a few details!! The Burlingame show is called Art in the Park, and is in Washington Park at the corner of Burlingame and Carolan Avenues across from the train station. I have never done this show before, so I don't know where my booth will be. Show hours are 10a-5p.

One of my Sacramento customers told me that the clothing stores in Burlingame are really great, so I am hoping to get there early on Friday so I can walk around town before I set up the show on Friday night. She said the Talbots there even had better clothes than the Talbots in Sacramento!!

If you can't find my booth, try my cell phone - 650-814-6966, but don't leave a message, as I havn't set up a mail box yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.