Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Montclair Village This Weekend

This Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I will be in Montclair Village ( Oakland) for three days on the the corner of Mountain Blvd. and LaSalle. This is my usual spot. The weather looks great for the upcoming show, and I am excited about the show! I love the little boutiques in Montclair, and we always enjoy the many food and coffee choices available.....civilization!!
Some of my new pieces are pictured here. More are not. Hope you can make the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.