Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kings Mountain Art Fair Labor Day Weekend

I havn't posted for a while since I am working madly for Kings Mountain. This show is in Woodside, along Skyline Dr. south of 95. It is the most beautiful setting in the redwoods! It is a benefit for the fire department there, and it has a long history. It is a very successful show, which you can see from the incredibly nice fire house built there with the funds raised over the many years of the show.
If I get any good photos before the show I will post them. I have lots of glass in the kiln -I need to go check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.