Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Piece for Montclair

Just finished the piece in the photo to the right. I call this a crusty bead, because people think it is pottery or something more "crusty" than glass. The silver beads are hollow, and the beads are hollow, so this necklace is lighter than it may look. Pretty cool if I do say so myself.
Now I am going out to check the kiln. I made a bunch of these same beads yesterday for earrings to go with this piece, and a bracelet. I wonder what I will make!!!
I should know the Montclair Show Special in a few hours. I will need to make something, so then I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.