Thursday, June 26, 2008

Montclair Gift with Purchase

I spent all my time posting the new earrings I made from the crusty bead bouquet pictured several photos down on the right, so I don't have the mail list special gift for Montclair finished yet. The beads are done, but I need to wire them up.
We are leaving in two hours and I have much to pack, so I think I will be finishing them in the car on the way down to Oakland!!!
Keychains, similiar to the ones several photos down on the right, but some will be hearts, and some dots.
The first TWO CUSTOMERS each day that tell me they read this email will get the keychain! A $45 value or around there somewhere, since I don't sell them. They roll over to Sunday, so if nobody asks on Friday or Saturday, I will have 6 for Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.