Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Big Mistakes

    I may have made a BIG mistake by writing about all the mistakes I make. Perhaps now they are just coming to the forefront of  my consciousness more often.
   I made several BIG mistakes in Menlo Park last weekend. It was hot, that is the truth. And the three day shows are just getting harder to do. That is the truth.
   All the new credit card processing is great, but only when they work. One day they work, the next day they don't. I had one that worked in the morning, but not afternoon. So in the meantime I am scrambling to process credit cards. When one finally went through, I failed to complete the process, which of course I didn't notice until the customer had left. That could be $149 lost.  I would llike to blame my faulty addition on the malfunctioning credit card thingy too, if possible. I undercharged another customer by $100.
   It will be hot again this weekend at the San Carlos Art & Wine Show, but it is only a two day show, so maybe my brain will stay charged through the entire show. I have no control over these credit card things!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.