Friday, November 18, 2011

Sacramento's Crocker Art Museum Holiday Craft Show

This Thanksgiving, after you've eaten all you possibly can, walk off those calories at the Crocker Art Museum Holiday Craft Fair! It starts the Friday after Thanksgiving and continues on Saturday and Sunday, November 25-27. For several years now it has been at the Scottish Rite Center on H Street, with lots of parking. There is a link to a map on the right of my blog page if that will help you get there.
This year I am focusing on giftable pieces under $100. I will bring all the work I have, so if you've seen something in my newsletter that is still available, it will be at the show, but I may not have it displayed. If you are looking for one of my signature pieces in certain colors, please email ASAP so I can make sure I have something for you to see.
My booth is #145, in the Main Auditorium right in front of the stage, which is really the back of the room as you enter from the front.
There is food here, too, just in case you get hungry after all the Thanksgiving feasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.