Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Davis, then Clearance Sale

I am still in bed with a bad cold, but I am expecting to be fine in a few days for the Davis Holiday Sale. Then my Clearance Sale is coming up. I am just wondering if I should push back the date a week. These holidays are busy times, but I would really like to have a spectacular offering for this sale. Hard to imagine as I am laying flat on my back coughing my head off. Oh well. Be advised the date may change, now that it is still early enough to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.