Friday, November 18, 2011

Anniversary Clearance Sale

If you would like to be invited to my December Clearance Sale in Menlo Park, please click on the newsletter link above and add your email address. This invitation will be
by email only!

I wish I could tell you more of what I will have on sale, but I still have two more shows, and really no idea of what will be sold there. I am going to do a sweep through my studio, so things will be at the sale that I havn't had at previous shows. Sign up for the newsletter, and I may be able to post a few pictures of what's on sale prior to the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.