Thursday, August 11, 2011

Truckee this Weekend

Off to Tahoe for a weekend show in downtown Truckee. On the way, we will stop at Ikeda's ( not Ikea, you easterners) just north of Auburn to buy a whole fresh pie for our Truckee hosts, and some fruit for the show. I am beginning to see the value of routines, and this routine is comforting. They also have fresh tofu in a bin of water. This is the only place east of the California coast that I have seen this, but it is hard to take plain tofu to a show so I will bypass this delicacy.
Then I have two weekends off in a row!! Holy Moly. What a glorious thng.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.