Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kings Mountain Art Fair this Labor Day Weekend

I can't believe it is September already. I would like to write about my summer vacation, but since all I really did was organize my laundry room, I am a little short on enthusiasm.
I am very enthusiastic about the upcoming Kings Mountain Art Show in Woodside this weekend. It is in the redwoods at the top of Skyline Drive in Woodside, off of Highway 92 as you are heading over to Half Moon Bay from the bay area. Turn left at the top of the hill!!! I will post a map to the location.
This show is a fundraiser for the volunteer fire house there, and it is one of the highest quality shows I do in California. All the community pulls together for most of the year to produce this show and it entirely done by volunteers. There will be food, and drink too, all done by volunteers to support the firehouse. And , they have the most beautiful firehouse you have ever seen!
Come early for breakfast...it is great!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.