Friday, July 15, 2011

Connosseurs' Marketplace this Weekend

I tell you, it is just crazy. I can never remember my log in and password for my blog. What is that all about? So it takes me about 5 minutes to actually log in, and by then I have forgotten what I wanted to write about. Oh My Goodness.
Of course, I remember I wanted to write about Connosseurs' Marketplace, the show coming up this weekend in Menlo Park. It is a really good show, down the center of Santa Cruz Ave. in Menlo Park. My husband's booth of paintings is next to mine. It looks like the weather will be mild this weekend, so I just have to get to the studio to finish some work, and we are off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.