Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rings



Here's a ring I sold in Saratoga. The centerpiece is a unique color of pink and gold glass on this ring. It was pretty cool. I am pretty bummed I havn't made anymore since this one. I really should have had some for June, but maybe by Oakland. It is hard to set aside a big block of time, and relax enough to focus on my silver work. I have mainly been doing glass for so long, that the silver is really a task master, and I feel too pressured to deal with the learning curve right now. Maybe later in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.