Monday, March 22, 2010

Free Jewelry Cleaning at Belmont

I am going to bring my electric tumbler to Belmont to clean up all your FUN GIRL tarnished silver jewelry!!! I will tag it with your name, and throw it in the tumbler. Depending on the level of tarnish, it could take a half an hour, to an hour to make your piece look brand new!!!
Now, the drawback to my plan is that I don't really know if the electrical outlet I saw there really works. So, if you are planning to bring something down, please check this website for an electricity update. I will stop at Carlemont on Thursday night to check for power, and will post the results here that night, or perhaps Friday am.
Hope you can make it! I have some fun new work too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.