Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Confusion Queen

Not a great way to start the year. Of course I am in a hurry, getting a photograph for the show email, and getting it out so I can actually FINISH the jewelry I have been working on for months. So, if you got my email with the wrong dates for the Belmont show this weekend, the dates on this blog are correct.
I wish I could say it was a plot to see who was actually reading my emails. This sounds good, but certainly not the truth.
I am going to blame it on my marketing department.

1 comment:

  1. The park in Los Altos is Lincoln Park. We'll see you there. -- Martha Daly

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.