Thursday, October 2, 2008

Montclair Village ( Oakland ) This Weekend

It looks like rain this coming Saturday, October 4 & 5, and I can't complain because we sure need it. However, I will be on the sidewalks of Oakland on Saturday and Sunday, so it may be a little dicey.
We set up in the morning on Saturday, and if it is raining, they will postpone this set up, and if the rain stops, we will set up then and proceed for the weekend.

However, if it isn't raining in the morning, we will set up, and stay there all day, rain or shine.
I am located on the corner of Mountain Blvd. and La Salle, right in front of the old WaMu bank. I wonder if it will have a new name?

People are wondering about the economy, and other people's lives, I have found. My show last weekend in Walnut Creek was good-not great but better than average. Several artists selling had a very good show, selling major pieces of art. Some artists didn't do so well, but it is usually this way at the shows.

Some people are still enjoying life. If you aren't, come to Montclair this weekend!!
Sorry no new pics. The photography equipment is still packed up, in the new house, and I am writing this post from my empty old house, with the working studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.