Friday, October 10, 2008

Chilly Weather

It must be fall. The weather here is chilly, and we are thinking about turning on the heat for the first time in the new house.
My new studio is still in process....the electrician was here today hooking it up. That's not done, and there is so much more to do. I will be working in my old studio until it is ready. I can't really think about when that might be. It needs painted too, and my ventilation system needs installed, and THEN I can pack up all the stuff in my old studio, and move it. Wow. I hate even seeing it all in print.
I must end this post now. I think I am hyperventilating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.