Saturday, September 20, 2008

Where I am

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of the new work I have done for the Palo Alto show tomorrow. The photography equipment is still boxed up., and I don't even know yet where it is going to live. I am sitting in a sea of boxes right now, and I am just so grateful for this little laptop that didn't need boxed up!!! I need to at least get a snap shot for my records!
I am so looking forward to Palo Alto. It will seem a return to sanity, after weeks of dealing with the move....and that was just the house move! I will still be working at my old studio ( which is an hour away) and sleeping in the old empty house until my new studio is ready. With all the glitches, it is hard to say when that will be. But it feels like we have crested the summit, and while not easy, at least the hardest part is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.