Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saratoga Rotary Art Show this Sunday

I'll be at the Saratoga Rotary show this Sunday, May 4 from 9-5.
Great show too!

My booth is just off the Fruitvale parking lot, far left side of the show as you face the show with your back to the lot. I think the number is #560, but that won't help you much in the parking lot!

My husband's booth faces the lot, paintings by John Muir Reid, and as I type this I am asking myself if he remembered to pack his sign. (sigh)
It is the same space I was in last year, so that may help.
Hope you can come!
for directions: http://www.saratogarotary.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.