Friday, May 30, 2008

Marin Art Festival Mail List Special

For those of you on my mail lists, both snail and email, I offer this special for the Marin Art Show......
My "Fun Girl" jewelry stands, in the photo top right, is normally $59, and at Marin they will be $29 if you mention this post. Of course you can use them for jewelry, but they are also fun hand towel racks for the bathroom! One woman was so fond of her fancy underwear, that she bought a girl stand to hang it on !

I only have 5 left, so get there early!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.