Tuesday, April 15, 2008

San Francisco Magic

Last weekend's show on West Portal Ave in San Francisco was perhaps one of the most fun shows I have ever done!!! The weather was absolutely unbelievable.....hot and sunny!!! Someone said it was the warmest day there since 1982! All three days were just beautiful, and then, at 5:00 on Sunday just as I started to pack up, the fog started rolling in. Amazing! It went from sunblock to felt hats in a few minutes!
People were out and happy! San Franciscans are such friendly people. Everyone stops to say hello, and it is just a great deal of fun. I am looking forward to Menlo Park this weekend, and will post a picture of my email special in a few days. It was fun to give away the key chains at West Portal, so read that email!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.