Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Home from Menlo Park

I got home yesterday afternoon around 3pm from the Menlo Park show. I went directly to bed. I got up to cook dinner, ate dinner and went back to bed and slept until about 8 this morning. Wow!
Fun show, but the weather made it really difficult. If you were one of my last customers on Sunday, I really need to apologize, because I must have seemed like a crazy woman. I was pretty burnt out from dealing with the weather - cold, then hot, and so so windy! So don't worry, I havn't lost your orders yet or anything!!!
The weather this weekend for Walnut Creek looks good. Anything but that incredible wind will be OK with me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.