Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Orinda Holiday Bazaar this Saturday

     Well I imagine many of you are in shock, as I am, that we are looking at the holiday season already. I was at the Sacramento Art Festival two weeks ago, and it didn't really have a holiday feel about it, so the shock didn't really register then. But this show is a HOLIDAY bazaar, so there is no getting around the fact that it is indeed the Season.

     Orinda's bazaar is not a totally handmade event. There will be imports there as well, but a lot of handmade in the "U.S." as well. It is in the Community Center on Orinda Way, and the proceeds funds a lot of Orinda's summer outdoor concerts.

   
My booth this year is in the front lobby, so it will be hard to miss me as you come up the front steps into the Center. I am on the left as you walk in the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.